D.E.A.S. Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.E.A.S. Guild Forum

The Guild Forum for D.E.A.S.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Ranks and Positions

Go down 
+2
Frost
Ethroam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

More Ranks and Positions Empty
PostSubject: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Now that we got the guild thing settled out(for the most part), we need to make some more general positions. Like Elder, Trainee, Trainer, etc.

Everyone should post how long they've been with D.E.A.S., and then they'll be assigned a new rank. Any new rank suggestions you guys may have shall be discussed here.

However, those who are Captains will not be given a new rank, because all captains have been with us for a while.

I'm also going to have the second Chief-promotion soon. Let me explan it to those who don't know. Occasionally, an active guild member will be nominated to be a chief, and the last chief picked was Durza. Anyone can be a Chief, as long as they're active enough. Chiefs have a political position higher than even the Captains, and almost as high as me and Alkara Thelduin. This position, however, can be stripped from you if you aren't active for a long time, and you haven't given us a reason why beforehand. If we strip anyone of their Chief position, that person, if they want the position back, must submit a satisfactory report of where they had been the time they've been gone.

Back to top Go down
Frost
Elf
Elf
Frost

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 pm

So... Only one chief at a time right?
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:37 pm

No, but as the second chief is elected, it will be the last one for a while.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Elf
Elf
Frost

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:21 pm

'kay. So we're electing... When exactly?
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:12 pm

It will probably start Monday.
Back to top Go down
ORUM
Captain
Captain
ORUM

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 am

Q: If we have Chief promotions nearly every two months, are we going to get a new captain to fill up his/her's place?
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:11 am

Well, not every two months. This will probably be the last election for a while, and yes if a captain is chosen, a new captain will fill his place.
Back to top Go down
ORUM
Captain
Captain
ORUM

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 pm

Alright, that makes sense. Are we going to have a poll on who should be chief? Or are you, Durza, and AT going to decide?
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Me, Durza, and AT are going to decide.
Back to top Go down
Highslayer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Highslayer

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Please, count me out, i have no desire to become chief, but then I am on little enough as it is, due to a heavy workload at work, and Personal Life issues over the last two months....

I'll try to be on a bit more, but I can't really promise much I am afraid. :[
Back to top Go down
https://deas-guild.forumotion.net
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 am

Thats really to bad but I think you have a good enough reason for not coming on.
Im kinda excited for a new Chief!
Back to top Go down
Highslayer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Highslayer

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:03 am

Well, I dunno I if I am aloud to nominate a person, but I put Nova Forward for the post.

Reasons?

From what I have seen, Nova has a level head when it comes to deciding upon stuff.

Nova is active enough, (At least in comparison to me) Nova Posts often enough here, not sure about the AOF forum, but other than that Active, So that is a plus.

Plus, Nova Fits the role of Chief almost Perfectly...
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 pm

Here are the two final nominations: Darknova317, and Akla Tou Oavatou.

I was kinda thinking about picking you Oro but you said you didn't want it, and right now I'm going for the oldest, most active members, and it came down to the two I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:20 pm

I agree with those finalists. What you want really is somebody quite active who has been with DEAS for a long time. They both fit those characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Highslayer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Highslayer

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:11 am

Personally I think both of them fit the required fields, so I can say this member is happy with the nominations... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 am

Agreed, however what we must do now is pick a new Captain because both of those nominees are Captains and we need a new Captain to step in once one of them get promoted to Chief.
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Congratulations...AKLA TOU OAVATOU! You're the new Chief. cheers

It was a close match Darknova317...you'll probably be picked next time.

Now, I think the oldest member that isn't a captain is Vervada, right? If so, then she's the new Captain.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:40 pm

I agree with this choice, even though I would have agreed with Nova becoming the new Chief too. Agree with the new Captain too, Vervada is by far the most active person on this forum that hadn't already been a Founder, Captain or Chief.
Congrats to you Akla and you as well Vervada! cheers I think we ought to have a party!
Back to top Go down
Frost
Elf
Elf
Frost

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:47 pm

I agree with you guys. And DON'T nominate me for chief. I just wanna go around by myself and knife people. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Really? I would have thought that you, Nova and Oro would have had the most probability to be the next one. Well now if you don't wana be it and niether does Oro, then Nova is the clear cut winner for next chief, that is whenever Fallen decides to promote a new one.
Back to top Go down
Tynissa
Trainer Dragon
Trainer Dragon
Tynissa

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:43 am

Cool, I'm totally fine with being a captain. I'm wondering however, are those positons going to stay the same when the game comes out? And if the answer is yes I'd like to know what is going to be excepted of players with such a position in the game? Things like being online, helping other members in the guild and perhaps recruiting players you think are fit?
Back to top Go down
Highslayer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Highslayer

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:49 am

Congratz Vervada... Welcome to the land of the Captain's!

And Akla Congratz Sir! (don't ask me to spell the entire blasted thing..... lol)
Back to top Go down
ORUM
Captain
Captain
ORUM

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:52 am

Congratulations Akla, you definitely deserve this chief position(Thats not to say i didn't want it!). Congratz to you too Vervada, I definitely would have voted for you too for captain. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 am

Ya it would have been a very hard chioce for Fallen, both of you deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Ranks and Positions   More Ranks and Positions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Ranks and Positions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.E.A.S. Guild Forum :: Guild Stuff :: DEAS Recruitment.-
Jump to: