D.E.A.S. Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.E.A.S. Guild Forum

The Guild Forum for D.E.A.S.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

Guild Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules   Guild Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:54 pm

You must obviously have the utmost respect for the founders, and, basically, anyone higher than you. You cannot break the laws, or kill someone unauthorized by our guild, because that draws too many attention to the guild. You must show loyalty and respect for the guild, and you cannot challenge someone for theirs or a higher position of power.

Listen to the orders people higher than you give, and respect the orders people below you give, unless unreasonable. Do not relinquish guild information to anyone outside the guild without the guild's authorization or approval. Do not challenge other guilds to guild wars for an unresonable and illogical reason. You must "carry your weight" in the guild, so to speak. You should do work for other guilds, like helping them out with issues unrelated to us, or helping them with missions unrelated to us in exchange for money from that guild. You must deposit most of this money to the guild, because the guild needs money for repairs and whatnot. As a member of the guild, you can get armor or weapons smithed from any weapon or armorsmiths around the guild for a discounted price, or even free, based on the seller's consent.

Acknowledge me and Alkara Thelduin as the founders of the guild, and whom remain the most powerful politically.

Don't do anything you know or think the guild wouldn't approve of. Our guild isn't that evil; we just go for power and of course we need money to maintain the guild, but we also help other guilds out.

Do not complain unjustly; report your complaints to someone whom has higher or equal authority to the one you are reporting. You must also do missions for the guild, and remain active in guild activities. Relinquishing guild information to anyone unauthorized is an immediate ban, or rarely, suspension, from the guild. Breaking guild rules, based on the severity of the crime, is also equally punishable.

Once you join, inform us what classes you are going to be, and what class you are going to specialize in, and I will place you into a Clan. Also try to remain active as a guild member. Share your ideas, suggestions, worries, etc. If you have any questions, ask me.
Back to top Go down

Guild Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.E.A.S. Guild Forum :: Guild Stuff :: Guild Rules-
Jump to: