D.E.A.S. Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.E.A.S. Guild Forum

The Guild Forum for D.E.A.S.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:49 am

This is where you place the information about your character on Dragon Rider Wars. This will be updated with my Character Sheet momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:53 am

Rider's name: Natsu

Sex: Male

Appearance: Natsu is 5'9 and is very muscular. He has a six pack, and has golden eyes and golden hair. He has a scar that crosses the midsection of his chest, when he first fought against a rider, in which the rider slashed his chest open, nearly missing his heart. Through motivation, Natsu's dragon, Erza, used dragon magic to heal the wound. Well, mostly. A scar of the blow still remains, and the skin covering it is still fragile and has yet to have fully healed. He wears a black scarf, and an extremely BA cloak that he wears over the scarf. He wears white leather pants, and usually walks barefoot. As the same color of his dragon and eyes, he has a golden sword named Naegling(can't think creatively at the moment), and he wears it on his back. He knows how to control fire without the AL.

Personality: Natsu will charge straight into any battle with a smile on his face. He is cocky at times, and has a sense of humor. He also has a kind personality; well, most of the time. He gets extremely sensitive about fathers, because he has never met his, and his mother died when he was four years old. He hardly remembered her. When someone threatened his friends, his true power is revealed. He loves all of his friends.

History: Natsu's mom died when he was four years old, and he has yet to know where his father is, if he is alive or dead. Therefore, when his mom died, he was found by a dragon called Igneel. This dragon taught him the ways of fire, and trained Natsu until he was 10, when, as a final present, the dragon Igneel gave Natsu a dragon egg. The next day, Igneel was never seen again. Natsu has no idea of the huge dragon's whereabouts, or, like his father, if he is alive or dead.

Dragon's name: Erza

Sex: Female

Appearance: Although young, the fire dragon Igneel placed spells over Erza using dragon magic that she could control at will that quickened her size growth for all of her life.

Personality: Has a gentle personality, but she has extreme wisdom much farther than her years. She helps Natsu out a lot, and does most of his thinking for him.

History: Erza hatched in the hands of Natsu. After further explanation, she learned that she was given to him by a great fire dragon whose name was Igneel. At five years old, she helped him fight an enemy rider and dragon when her rider, Natsu, got mortally wounded in the process. He was taken to a healer, and she was told he wasn't going to make it. Through great inspiration, she used dragon magic to heal Natsu's wound. She couldn't quite remember the feeling, other than the feeling of invulnerability. She felt invincible, like nothing could harm her, and she had thought about using that power to find the enemy rider that hurt her rider and destroy him, but she had an idea to use it to heal Natsu; it worked. Ever since then, she has remained close as can be to him, and kept him out of danger.
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 pm

name: Uriah

sex:male

heigth: 6'2

he is very fast considerably strong he has a faint memory of a man dieing with a arrow through his heart at a dock with his sword in hand a mountain of bodys at his feet when strong hands grab him being only 3 all he could do was crywhen he turned 15 he had a 8 pack (which is possible) his senses are heightened when he is alone
he has brown eyes with a tint of green which shows when he is angry or in the sun his skin is tanned he has brown hair
the hands which grabed him as a child happened to belong to a old hermit who raised him in the spine and ever since he was a child he felt like he could feel like somthing bad was going to happen so that he can react. when he turned 8 the hermit gave him a sword with a white handle and a ruby in the pommel its name was gedwey garjzla (shining light)the hermit trained him with the sword and bow he was naturally good with them and duel knives he left when urgals attacked the cave they lived as soon as he saw the sword pierce his heart everything went red a burning hatred built up inside him he suddenly went berserk severing heads amputating limbs when ever a sword moved an inch toward him his sword automatically went into a block positionpushing his opponents weapon into his head eventually his sword was knocked out of his hand so he fought with his bare hands punching kicking even breaking arms and necks then when all that was left of the urgals was a wall of bodies he blacked out when he awoke his head was throbbing madly he got up went outside he saw the hermits body and the urgals he suddenly rememberd all that had taken place when he rememberd how hungry he he got his bow grabbed his arrows and went hunting he caught some game and cooked them. in the middle of his meal he heard a loud boom! when he went to investigate he found a polished stone of blood red with white veins through it when he grabbed the stone he felt a sudden tingle e thought nothing of it and gathered his belongings buried his friend the hermit and set a course for teirm when he got there he went into a inn all was quiet he asked th owner for a room payed his toll and went to bed when in the middle of the night he heard a thin scratching sound like that of a chalk stick on chalkboard he woke up to find a dragon on his chest. then he fell asleep with one phrase echoeing through his mind: Edoc'sil Brisngr and a feeling that he would meet someone the next day someone of importance in his life someone that he had seen before someone whos name was Aragar. anyway thats my story its pretty good i dont know what the point of this topic is but i thought i would just put this in since FE did.
Back to top Go down
Akariah
Lord of all Badass's
Lord of all Badass's
Akariah

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:57 pm

name: Aragar

sex: male

height: 6'4

Aragar is muscular,fast and has the ability to make the weak minded do his biding,he has obsidian coulor hair bright blue eyes and tanned skin. At age 6 he his brother Uriah,and their widower father were shoping for food at the docks of teirm. after they bought fish from a fisher man Uriah started looking scared and then the whole of teirm was attacked by the largest pirate group in all of Alagaesia they called themselves the fragr. As the battle between Fragr and the solders of teirm broke out, blood everywhere the dull clang of steel against steel. Uriah was lost in the battle. And then Aragar saw it coming an arrow released from a yew bow, the world seemed to be going in slow motion as that arrow zoomed toward Aragars heart and then his father jumped in front of him the arrow hit him in the heart, Aragar blacked out. When he woke he felt the steady rocking of a ship and a large rock about a foot long next to him yellowish white with pure white veins going through it, he touched it and it cracked with a faint pop. Aragar later found out that he was aboard a Fragr ship,the dragon egg hatched for him he named him Wryda, Keeping him a secret from Fragr was his mane goal, having grown up with the Fragr natualy he was a little evil,He fled from the fragr at age sixteen seeking power. At age 21 he heard rumers of a dragon rider with the name uriah with a blood red dragon. Wanting to reunite with his sibling. He started looking for his brother Uriah wanting to make a band of riders to over throw the order.

dragon name: Wryda

sex: male

size: the size of two small houses

Wryda is a water dragon he is very fast just like his rider and breathes white fire. while Aragar was living with the Fragr he hid under water hunting leviathins or swimming far away to land and hunting Urgals and eating them,when not around the Fragr he likes flying up as high as he can and trying to catch birds in his mouth. He is very kind and has a feirce personality.

hope you liked it. cheers goodluck
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 am

This sounds cool, I'll do this when I have more time and when I'm not on my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:19 pm

NAME: Naevlr
A 30-year-old male ¾ elf ¼ human.. He is basically a giant. He is very muscular and is about 7 feet tall. He has a very thick jaw for an elf. Galzra was in his egg for almost a year before he hatched for Naevlr. His fighting style is that of Eragons'(finesse) and he wields two swords. Both would have a purple blade. One is Hell in The AL and the other is Death in the AL. His full-body armour is made of steel but coated with Galzras scales (they obviously hold the power to grow back in a very small amount of time) given to Naevlr by him. His helmet looks like a dragons head. Naevlr has shoulder-length, silver hair and bright green eyes. He has a gold coloured cape that comes two/three inches from touching the ground. He wears a belt similar to that of Beloth the Wise, though the belt itself would be gold and the 12 jewels would all be purple diamonds. His father and mother were both riders. Though he may be an expert with his dual-swords, he is the best archer around. His personality is that of Broms’. He has a scar that runs over his eye(like Scar in Lion King).

DRAGON:
He hatched for Naevlr when he was 15. Naevlrs dragon is very similar to Saphira in a lot of aspects though not all. First of all he is a male. His name is Galzra. Galzra is purple, though not a girly purple. More like a very dark purple though not dark enough to ever me mistaken for black. His scales are very shiny. His eyes, spikes, chest, teeth and talons would be a majestic gold. He would be several (5) meters bigger than Saphira in every way (height, width, length). He is as agile as Saphira. Galzra is able to breathe fire and lightning bolts the colour of his scales. His spikes end right before where I would sit on my saddle. About a meter away from the tip of the tail three spikes rest on the right side, left side and on top. The personality would be similar to Saphiras' though a bit wittier. In battle he is the most ferocious and fierce thing you would ever have the misfortune of meeting (if you were the enemy). Because of this he is usually called Galzra the Fierce. The only one he really ever talked to would be me, his mate and the very select few that were his friends. That is one of the reasons he and Naevlr are so close. He is very protective of Naevlr. When alone with him, his mate or even Naevlrs mate he is caring, witty, hilarious, honest, and in general, a really fun guy to be around. He has the most beautiful dragon ever as a mate (silver dragon) and is very handsome in the eyes of female dragons.

HOME:
They live together with our mates (his mates rider is my mate) inside a mountain in the more southern part of the Spine (kinda like farthen dur). The whole place is suited for dragons so it’s very wide open. It is a very comfortable place to live and there are all the things you need or want in a house, plus more. The inside is white so it’s always bright in there.

Sorry if I repeated myself, a picture of my dragon is coming. Also sorry if I went too far.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:22 pm

This is the dragons appearance except its colour and tail.
Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet Ofa8le

Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet Search?q=white+chinese+dragon+pic+&go=&form=QBIR
Back to top Go down
Akariah
Lord of all Badass's
Lord of all Badass's
Akariah

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 pm

here is exactly what my dragon looks like, and how big it is.
Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet Dragao_feros-548865
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:10 pm

@aragar,
I was gonna do that one lol
@argaray,
Cant see the pic.
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Let's participate in the one on AOF. It's already a bit into the story, and I posted my first beastin' POV on it. Sneak
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:19 pm

What is it even about??
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:16 pm

A war between good and evil. I'm on the neutral side. It's actually kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Is it too late to join?
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:39 pm

No not at all. Just make your character sheet, or copy it from this one and paste it into the AOF Character Sheet topic, and then decide if you're going to be evil or good, and then start off with what your character is doing, and such.

I'm neutral, neither good or bad, yet...
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Alright, I'll do that!
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Durza, join me and Blodh. We are a neutral side, and are going to work to bring down both the good and the evil.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 am

Vervada is going to join our side as well.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:23 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Yeah make your character sheet and then we'll have four members.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Next time I get the computer I will copy and paste the sheet from here.
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Elf
Elf
Frost

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Character: Atria (male) is an elf Age: 120

Appearance: I DON'T CARE! I LOOK LIKE AN ELF!

History: Peaceful history, until he was 15.He joined as a Rider soon before the Fall. On his way to Farthen dur on a mission, he was ambushed. He escaped to the Hadarac. He went west with his dragon, vowing revenge for having his friends killed, only to find a bloodied battlefield. He lost his dragon when it was only three years old, so I don't include a description of it. He now harries Empire troops in the Spine and in Dras-Leona.

Personality: Cold, calculating. Losing his dragon stripped him of his emotions and he only experiences dulled emotions other than pain. He uses his old green Rider sword and two light, thin daggers made of brightsteel. He is an excellent smith, second to only Rhunon. He is a terror to the Empire, but a well kept secret.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:05 pm

I think they have to currently be a Rider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet   Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rider Wars Character Sheet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next