D.E.A.S. Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.E.A.S. Guild Forum

The Guild Forum for D.E.A.S.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment information.

Go down 
+6
ORUM
Uriah
Akariah
LYNX (Akla Tou Oavatou)
Dauth
Ethroam
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

Recruitment information. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:24 pm

If you are looking at this, it means you are currently browsing the brand new DEAS forum. It may also mean you want to sign up. This is our guild information, in a nutshell:

Our guild will be powerful, not to the point of power hungry, but we know means to become more powerful. We accept any and all people into the guild, as long as they are truthful. Some call us an evil guild, but I'd say not. We more just want to have some fun during the game. We have several plans we will implement, the most important is the takeover of Vroengard. That's right, with the assistence of one of our allied guilds, the Armstrong's we intend to take over Vroengard, and we know how to do it decisively and how to keep Vrael dead. You see, without Vrael, no more riders can be made. However, Vrael will only stay dead as long as the person whom killed him remains alive, so we have a plan to deal with that effectively. It will not be easy, we will need to kill many riders, but it's quite possible. Any other information you want to know, and I will give it to you as long as it doesn't give out anything important that would be bad for non-members to hear. So, ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Another thing you need to know is this: If you join this guild, you cannot just leave, you cannot make another guild, you cannot join another guild. Once you are in DEAS, you stay in. So think about your desicion. We have had some trouble with guild loyalty up this point already, we will not accept more rubbish with people lying to us and ditching us. Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:16 pm

What Durza said is correct. Don't join us and stay with us for weeks, and then join another guild or make your own. It isn't right to part with guild information. Get to know the guild and ask questions too.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Another good point. We like active people; that means that you are on the forum often, you post your opinions, you ask questions, you tell us ideas, etc.
Back to top Go down
LYNX (Akla Tou Oavatou)
Captain
Captain
LYNX (Akla Tou Oavatou)

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 am

Another good point is if you leave and then try to come back you wont be let in again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Akla Tou Oavatou wrote:
Another good point is if you leave and then try to come back you wont be let in again.

Yeah, and people shouldn't even leave in the first place if they've been in our guild for so long.
Back to top Go down
Akariah
Lord of all Badass's
Lord of all Badass's
Akariah

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:23 pm

No way im leaving i have to many things going for me 1) im a captain 2)im a mod on the forum and 3)im a clan chief for the magicians.

count me as a pernament member. afro
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:49 pm

aragar eragonson wrote:
No way im leaving i have to many things going for me 1) im a captain 2)im a mod on the forum and 3)im a clan chief for the magicians.

count me as a pernament member. afro
same with me same with me only im the warrior's clan chief also if your in that clan please go to the topic i made in guild disscussion about the logo for it
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 pm

That is good, I like to see loyalty
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Me to. I mean, Night Angel Kage should at least have the decency to stay until a little after the game is made, to see how the guild fairs. It's good we have loyal members.
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Ya why wouldn't he come back also. When he left his guild he should have rejoined us.
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:38 am

You shoudn't allow him to come back anyone who leave's never comes back unless its for spying on another guild which i dont think will happen again because ICF but its up to you guys FE and AT

Last edited by argaray eragonson on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 am

argaray eragonson wrote:
You shoudn't allow him to come back anyone who leave's never comes back unless its for spying on another guild which i dont think will happen again because ICF but its up to you guys (not durz) FE and AT

I agree, and I doubt we're going to spy again after Icyclefan.

I value anyone's input on here, whether Alkara's, Durza's, or yours. clown
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Dauth
God of Death
God of Death
Dauth

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 am

Its really sad that some people on here never come one, like some of the just regular members, not captains or anything.
Back to top Go down
ORUM
Captain
Captain
ORUM

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:43 am

Have you noticed that Alkara, and his two best friends (Paulkobie and matthewkobie) haven't been on? I dont think matthew even joined yet...
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:52 am

DarkNova317 wrote:
Have you noticed that Alkara, and his two best friends (Paulkobie and matthewkobie) haven't been on? I dont think matthew even joined yet...

Alkara is active on the AOF forum, and yeah Matthew hasn't joined yet, and Paul is not on often, but I suspect that will change when the game comes out.
Back to top Go down
ORUM
Captain
Captain
ORUM

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 am

Alright, just making sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Highslayer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Highslayer

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:08 pm

Yea, Me loyal, Though if I am not on much it is due to my work and issues, that have been plagueing me for a couple of months now... :[

While I don't Have much going for me, I am not a quitter, so even if I get shunted down to lowest rank, I'll stay.
Back to top Go down
https://deas-guild.forumotion.net
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Yeah. I'm not worried about members leaving the game, though. Because when the game comes out, or at least when a release date is out, everyone will try to be on so they can be first members to play.
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:47 am

Hey nice job on the logo whoever did it. FE how did you get the fallen elf into your sig like that where it's all burning blue?
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:10 am

argaray eragonson wrote:
Hey nice job on the logo whoever did it. FE how did you get the fallen elf into your sig like that where it's all burning blue?

Do you want me to do one for you? If so, what color do you want it? Also, do you want the flames colored red or blue?

Durza made the Signature, and yes it is extremely good. Also thanks to Oro for adding it to the guild forum.
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 am

yes i would like white letters and white fire but have my swords name like that and my dragons nam blue with red flame
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:47 am

argaray eragonson wrote:
yes i would like white letters and white fire but have my swords name like that and my dragons nam blue with red flame

The flames can only be in red/orange or blue.
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:33 pm

alright ill just have it red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment information.   Recruitment information. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment information.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next