D.E.A.S. Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.E.A.S. Guild Forum

The Guild Forum for D.E.A.S.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emote important!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:32 pm

For those who don't know, if you want access to more Emotes, scroll to the top of the Emote box, and click on the drop down box, and there are more categories of emotes.
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 pm

sweet! their cool Sneak Hiya! Forum Police Envious Bounce Domino devious2 goodluck Christmas Hehe Fight Snow Oh yeah... Laser Gun Hehe Fight
Back to top Go down
Akariah
Lord of all Badass's
Lord of all Badass's
Akariah

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:38 pm

i lOve the new emotes Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 devious2 goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck goodluck Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Christmas Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Bounce Domino Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Snow Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Laser Gun Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe AHHHHHHHHH! OVERLOEDING THE SYSTEM!
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Lol, you might want to chill out with the Emotes.

Off-topic(note, there will be some profanity, or actually a lot): Man I had an inch long splinter embedded cross-ways into my skin and it hurt like Hell to pull out! And I still didn't even get all of it! It hurts like fuckin hell.....
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm

no need to go all suicidal Very Angry cussing all over the place is uneeded no offence im sure your little splinter hurts a lot but thats no need to go cussing lol! Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe
Back to top Go down
Highslayer
Site Admin
Site Admin
Highslayer

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 am

Look dude, Can you please Chill with the emotes? My computer is slow enough as it is it took ten minutes to load the page thanks to those.....
Back to top Go down
https://deas-guild.forumotion.net
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 am

argaray eragonson wrote:
no need to go all suicidal cussing all over the place is uneeded no offence im sure your little splinter hurts a lot but thats no need to go cussing lol!

I did warn you. Also, yes, please don't go overboard on the Emotes, it really slows down computers.
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 am

Alright
Back to top Go down
Ethroam
God of Ninja Realm
God of Ninja Realm
Ethroam

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:10 am

Oh, and just because you're too immature for cursing doesn't mean that you should advise against it. lol!

(just kidding)
Back to top Go down
Uriah
Captain
Captain
Uriah

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:37 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emote important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emote important!   Emote important! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emote important!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.E.A.S. Guild Forum :: Guild Stuff :: DEAS Recruitment.-
Jump to: